alarm.direct offers a unique security concept based on a security fog system for preventing burglary and vandalism during raids.
Unfortunately, many burglars enter premises with force, causing great damage.
Tools used in such raids include sledgehammers, cast iron manhole covers, crowbars or even cars. The perpetrators tend to be in and out with their loot within a few minutes, so that security staff and the police often have no chance to intervene.
Our security fog systems close the gap between the moment when the alarm is triggered and the arrival of the security personnel.
The fog unit can easily be integrated into an already installed alarm system or our AD-E 600 or AD-G 1000 wireless alarm solutions. When the alarm is triggered, the respective rooms are filled within seconds with dense fog so that the burglars have no chance to actually see what they might want to take.
Our security fog systems are widely used in commercial premises, including:
Warehouses, storage facilities, jewellery shops, opticians, amusement arcades, chemists, discount shops, mobile phone shops, fashion boutiques, sports shops, filling stations, server rooms, public buildings, factories, computer shops, car showrooms, home electronics shops, etc.
How can I minimise the damage done by burglars?
- While we might not be able to prevent burglars from entering your premises, we can stop them from stealing anything!
- Break-ins are unfortunately happening every day.
- In many cases, burglars get away with valuable goods.
- The perpetrators often need no more than a few seconds to enter the premises.
- Within minutes, everything that this valuable is removed and the burglars leave with their loot.
- While the alarm system is triggered the moment the protected building is entered, it takes some time for the security services or the police to reach the site.
- The thieves are well aware of this delay and time their actions accordingly.
With our security fog systems, you can now minimise the damage caused by burglars!
- Installed together with an alarm system, the security fog unit prevents burglars from stealing your property.
- They are not hazardous to health and leave no residue behind.
- We also offer security fog systems that are VdS-approved.
- With a security fog system, you can prevent theft and might even be able to lower your insurance costs.